Sabemos lo que somos, más no sabemos lo que podemos ser.

lots stuffs to do (english post)

I'm going to write this post in english... don't know why... I just have the feeling of "english words"...
This week was really productive. I'm starting some.. new ways too "invest" my time... I got a job this week (two, actually).. I'll be doing baby sitter (wich I don't like that much) monday-friday; and on saturdays I'll be working at a "gringo store" xD near the downtown... yesterday was my first day, so I'm just starting to learn some new stuffs... my boss said I was doing a relly good job because I learn real quick, so that's a plus for me...
The best thing about working there (besides that I'm getting money) is that it will help me to improve my english... basically all of the customers speak english, so that'll help me out... there're a lots of thing to do there, however, just today I had my feet tired when I got home... I WOKE UP EARLY, I did get some rest in the afternoon, after work... that's why HERE I AM...

Sadly, I am not doing the things that I WOULD LOVE TO do... but anyway, this is just the begining... I have some others stuff coming on the way, and I HOPE everything gets done by the end of this year. After that, I have in mind some more stuff to do. Now I can feel how my life has started to get shape =)... I am becoming a "busy woman".. ("finally"as someone I know!! would say).. anyways.. in the meantime, I've started to feel my eyes tired, it means that I should get some sleep.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  Mariocopinol

Sun May 06, 08:08:00 PM AST

gr8 to c u'll be more active and will join the employed population, I realize u type quite well, I guess when u say 'practice' u mean to speak fluently, by the way I still dont know why cant we speak in english when we chat, its a pending issue ok?

  mafma

Mon May 07, 03:49:00 PM AST

so you're gettin' busy!!

everything happens for a reason, i gues sometimes we dream about something that can be for real at the moment but im sure you will get what you want.

see ya in the next life